Pawna Lake Camping
Book Pawna Lake Camping Packages
Regular Pawna Camping Package
Premium Pawna lake Camp Package
Our Camping Story
Under the vast expanse of the starry night sky, a group of friends gathered around a crackling campfire, their faces illuminated by the warm glow. The scent of pine mingled with the crisp evening air as they shared stories and laughter, embracing the serenity of the wilderness..
The camping experience was a delightful escape, a rejuvenating immersion in nature that left them with unforgettable memories and a renewed appreciation for the simple joys of life.
Itinerary Of Pawna Lake Camping
Luxury Stay Option at Pawna Lake
Why Choose Us
Our Happy Clients!
31 st December Party
Holi celebration & camping
Valentines Day Couple Camping
Let's Beautify Your Camping experience Together!
Questions & Answers
Pawna Camping FAQ
What is the schedule of Pawna lake camping?
The schedule is as follows:
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Sleep hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out charges applicable)
How to reach the Pawna Camping ?
You can reach Pawna lake by private car bike. We have free parking space for each campsite. if you are coming by public transport. You need to hire a private auto or Cab from the railway station to the campsite. we have more details about your route Read more about how to reach Pawna lake?
How are the tent arrangements?
Use this space to answer the commonly asked question youu2019ve mentioned above. Make sure your answer is accurate and understandable by your users. Although you need to keep this short, your answer should contain all the details to match your user expectations.
What are the food options while camping?
The food options are as follows:
- Snacks: tea and pakoda, dry snacks
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer with assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: veg or paneer sabzi, chapati, dal-tadka, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken sukha, curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea Poha, missal pav, dry snacks, Bread, Jam.
How can I book Pawna Camp?
Booking at Pawnacamp has become easier with the two step online booking process.
- Select your package type
- Click on Book Now button
- Make advance payment
You will be receiving booking confirmation instantly by email
What is the cancellation policy?
We regret to see you cancel out the bookings you made. Please feel free to speak to our representative to help you out and provide you the solution for your problem. We are here to provide you an experience and will ensure and help you have it.
If you still insist on cancelling your bookings, please go through the conditions thoroughly:
1) If bookings are cancelled before 24 hours prior to the booking date, we will deduct 25% administration charges which will be nominal and will pay you back remaining 75% of the booking advance amount through account transfer.
2) within the last 24 hours cancellation would be non refundable, no postponed, no cancellation possible either partially or fully
3) If you inform us 5 days prior, we will reschedule your stay within coming year
Let's Bring Nature Into Your camping & adventure
Pawna Lake Camping is one of the adventure moment for a lifetime