We regret to see you cancel out the bookings you made. Please feel free to speak to our representative to help you out and provide you the solution for your problem. We are here to provide you an experience and will ensure and help you have it.
If you still insist on cancelling your bookings, please go through the conditions thoroughly:
1) If bookings are cancelled before 24 hours prior to the booking date, we will deduct 25% administration charges which will be nominal and will pay you back remaining 75% of the booking advance amount through account transfer.
3) within the last 24 hours cancellation would be non refundable, no postponed, no cancellation possible either partially or fully
4) If you inform us 5 days prior, we will reschedule your stay within coming year