Book your 2 day picnic spot near Mumbai
Explore 2 Day Picnic Spot near Mumbai
2 day trip near Mumbai to Nashik is a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra, located in the northwest region of the state.
the Godavari River start from brahmagiri hill
Nashik is also known for “Wine Capital of India” due to its booming wine industry.
One of the most popular tourist attractions is Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple, which is located about 30 kilometers from the nashik city.
This temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas in India
temples in Nashik include the Kalaram Temple, Muktidham Temple, and the Someshwar Temple.
Another popular attraction in Nashik is the Sula Vineyards, which is one of the largest wineries in India.
Visitors can take a tour of the vineyard and learn about the wine-making process, as well as enjoy tastings of Sula’s various wines.
In addition to Sula, Nashik is also home to several other wineries, including York Winery, Vallonne Vineyards, and Soma Vine Village.
2 day trip near Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar is a hill station located in the Sahyadri mountain range in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
It is a popular tourist destination known for its breathtaking natural beauty, pleasant climate, and lush greenery.
One of the most popular attractions in Mahabaleshwar is the Wilson Point, also known as the Sunrise Point.
Mahabaleshwar is also known for its beautiful waterfalls, including the Lingmala Waterfall, Dhobi Waterfall, and Chinaman’s Waterfall.
These waterfalls are surrounded by lush greenery and are a popular spot for picnics and trekking.
2 day trip to Daman & Diu
- daman and diu is famous for its beautiful beach area surrounded with trees
- please spend amazing time here for 2 day
One of the best resort for couple near mumbai stay in cheapest range, you get lot of complimentary here, including Free activities like, archery, bat Minton, gun shooting includes, lunch, breakfast, dinner and many more activities available
2 day trip to Igatpuri
Igatpuri hill one of the best place to go for 2 day trip near Mumbai
the wonderful hill station surrounded by high peats extremely popular among tourist and seekers
- you must visit this places
– Popular vipassana meditation centre
– Waterfall during monsoon
– kalsubai – highest peak of maharashtra
– untouched mountain view
– Calm your days with nature
Book May and June Tickets for Bhandardara
- Millions of fireflies travel to Bhandardara to light up the summer nights with their illuminating bodies.
- This incredible event lasts until the beginning of the monsoon season in July.
- The Bhandardara Fireflies Festival over the years that in India’s western ghats, Bhandardara is close to the town of Igatpuri. This village, which is thought to be a popular one, is situated in the Tesil Akole Ahmednagar district.